Find Your 401(k) With Your Social Security Number For Free

You can find your 401(k) by either using Capitalize’s free 401(k) Finder tool or using the Department of Labor’s Abandoned Plan site. The process is quick and only requires some basic information, including your social security number.

Find my 401(k)s
Ready to take control of your assets?
Capitalize helps you consolidate your old 401(k)s by rolling them into an IRA of your choosing. Use an existing IRA if you have one, or we’ll help you open one if you don’t.