Some institutions make it tricky to find your account number. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to find it for TD Ameritrade accounts:
- Log in to your TD Ameritrade account
- Find “My Profile” in the main menu — click “Personal Information” from the dropdown options.
- The last 4 digits of your account number is available under “Account Information” — click “Show” to see the full 9-digit account number
- Open the app and log in to your TD Ameritrade account
- At the bottom of your screen, click “More” from the list of options
- On the following menu, select “My Profile”
- On the My Profile page, select “Account Information”
- The last 4 digits of your account number are listed under Account Information — click “Show” to see the full 9-digit account number
Not sure where your old 401(k) is? We can help with that.
Don’t lose track of your money. We’ll help you choose a new retirement account, and handle the paperwork, for free.