Some institutions make it tricky to find your account number. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to find it for Ally accounts:
- Log in to your Ally account
- Click on the account from the “Bank Accounts” section of your Snapshot dashboard.
- Your 10-digit account number will be visible below the account name on the following page.
Don’t see your account number? If you just opened your account, it may take up to 24 hours for your account number to appear. Check your email for any further instruction from your provider. Most institutions will email you once the account set-up is complete but we recommend checking back after a few minutes.
- Log in to your Ally account.
- Tap on the account from your Snapshot dashboard.
- Select “View Account Details” from the account page.
- The last 4 digits of your account number can be found on the following “Account Details” screen. Tap on the account number to see your full 10-digit account number.
Not sure where your old 401(k) is? We can help with that.
Don’t lose track of your money. We’ll help you choose a new retirement account, and handle the paperwork, for free.