Some institutions make it tricky to find your account number. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to find it for Merrill Lynch accounts:
- Log in to your Merrill Lynch account.
- Your 8-digit account number is available next to the account name under “Merrill Investment Accounts”.
- Open the app and log in to your account.
- Tap “Accounts” at the top of your screen.
- Your 8-digit account number is available under “Investment Accounts-Retirement” next to your account name.
- (Optional) Tap on your account to see the account number larger at the top of the screen on the following page.
Not sure where your old 401(k) is? We can help with that.
Don’t lose track of your money. We’ll help you choose a new retirement account, and handle the paperwork, for free.